Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things are coming along... Made our 3rd installment on the interest. I feel like this might actually happen w/ time for Tony to enjoy before he deploys. I go to the house often. I never seem to make it there when there are worker men there. Very few of them have been fed by me w/ goodies. Thats very unusual... :) It's beautiful. We picked out all appliances, colors for the rooms and great room, kitchen, bath's Etc. Feels great to say it's OUR home! Jonathan has already had an 'offer' to sell it to them... Needless to say thats not gonna happen~ Evidently little kids were in the house when Tony, Landon and Addy went there and they chased them all over the place to let them know that they better STOP! They did catch them and we have not seen them there since! Way to go Landon! Anyways, I posted the latest pictures below. I will have more when the rain lightens up. xoxo, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment