Friday, May 1, 2009

















So... Tony and I went out to our land to see the progress on our home and let me just say that we were BLOWN away!!! The framing has started... AWESOME! As crazy as it sounds, it keeps getting more real feeling every time we go out there! The only weird thing is it seems like the LR is way small... Although there is NO way it could be. I remember Jonathan saying to us... one day the house will look little and the next time you go out it'll look huge. Just the whole process of it being built... :) I will post more soon. Thanks for checking in w/ us! XoXo, Karen

3 comments:

  1. Looking good, Karen! I can't wait (though I'm sure I'm not nearly as impatient as you are about this) to see it finished! You'll be moving in before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hooo! It will be done before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. belt sander

    ReplyDelete